Translate

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Space Nails


This picture doesn't do this design much justice. The glare doesn't let the true colors shine through! In real life, they're even moore gorgeous, just take my word for it ;) I've seen a couple of these designs online and my mom has been bothering me to do them, and I finally got the perfect colors to do it! I started with a black base color then used a make up foam thing to smudge some white nail polish on in a swirling fashion, just so that the other colors that weren't quite as dark as the black would show through. Next, I used a new color by Orly that looks like a space color (there's really no other way to describe it), metallic brown, pink, blue, and olive. Then I used my bobby pins and some silver to make a couple stars here and there. To finish it off I did a sparkly top coat called Northern Lights (could it be any more perfect?) and there was perfection!

No comments:

Post a Comment