Translate

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Fall/Thanksgiving Nails


Who's excited for Thanksgiving?! I know I am... Especially to gain some weight (long story)!! Anyways, these nails started out as just plain ol' French tips in the copper color, but then I decided to play off that and fade it half way down my nail. Then I of course had to add a design! So, with it being fall, I added some colorful leaves. I don't know about you, but my neighborhood is absolutely gorgeous right now with all the trees dying. Fall is truly beautiful! And it's a great time to look at your life and see what you are thankful for... I am SO thankful for my family, whom I have grown closer with these past couple months. I don't have to worry about bullies anymore because my not-so-little little brother will protect me at school! That's a great feeling. Family is the greatest; keep 'em close! Have a fabulous Thanksgiving, everyone, and don't forget to smile tomorrow, because we all have something to smile about! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment