Translate

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Nails


Happy Easter, everybody! Easter, besides reminding me of Jesus, reminds me of eggs and little chicks. So that's what I painted! Whenever the fam and I dye eggs we always do pastel colors (and so does everyone else), so I picked out all my pastel colors and got started. I did French tips with all of the colors besides yellow, as you can see. Again, to do French tip, all you have to do is paint the color half way down your nail, wait for it to dry, then use an eye shadow make-up brush dipped in 100% acetone then wipe it off to the desired place. Easy as pie! Then for the lil' chick I used a toothpick to make a little zig zag border then I just used the regular brush to fill it in. To finish it off, I used a toothpick to make the beak and bobby pins to make the eyes. And of course, you ALWAYS put top coat on French tips, otherwise it looks really dumb. Keep it classy and put some top coat on!

No comments:

Post a Comment