Translate

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Rose Nails


These nails kind of remind me of wallpaper you'd find at you grandma's house. And I love it. I'm girl and I love flowers and pink, okay? It may look complicated to do, but really, it's simple. All you do is paint the bottom coat (preferably something light, like pink or blue), and then add those little white dots with a bobby pin. Next, you use a bobby pin to add red dots (in varying sizes), and then use a toothpick to make little pink lines inside those red dots. The lines don't have to be in any particular pattern--just make them curve here and there. Then you take a light green and make the leaves with a toothpick. If you want to add more dimension, you can go over the leaves with a darker shade, like I did. Add a topcoat, and voila, you're done! Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment