Translate

Thursday, June 14, 2012

British/One Direction Nails


Sorry for not blogging in forever! The truth is, I've been pretty busy (because I got a job and I was studying for school), and the one time I did my nails this past month, I left my camera at a friends house. So. Here we are! I finally got around to doing my nails again. I chose to do One Direction nails because I am a teenage girl and I like them. For anyone who doesn't know, they are a British boy band who got famous from the X-Factor in 2010. They are actually talented singers and that's why I like them. Oh, and they're all extremely attractive (except Louis Tomlinson, who looks like my dad). There is Harry Styles (sounds like a fake name, right?), Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, and Niall Horan. Niall is not British --he is actually Irish. I was planning on doing an Irish flag on one of my nails for him, but I spaced out and forgot to make one of my nails white (if you want to do these nails with the Irish flag, it's just three vertical lines: green, white, then orange). I promise I'll do my nails more often! Have a great summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment