Translate

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Avengers Nails


       I'm going to the premiere of The Avengers tomorrow! So of course I had to do a nail design on it. For anyone who does not know, The Avengers is a comic about all these superheroes that get together to fight. I looked it up to see all of the superheroes in it (thinking there'd only be 5 or 6), and there was about 1,000,000 people on it. So I picked the main ones that I saw in the commercials. Starting on the thumb, I did Hulk (which I am particularly proud of--it involved shading and mixing colors), then Captain America, Black Widow, Iron Man, and Thor. Thor is kinda lame because it's hard to make a hammer look cool on nails.
       In other news, tomorrow is my best friend's 16th birthday! She is easily one of the best friends I've ever had ever. We've been friends since 8th grade, but this year (10th grade) we really became close. Whenever her dad is gone for business, she stays at my house, and she's one of the only people I could have over to my house for two weeks and not get sick of. It's so nice to have a friend that doesn't start any drama, always makes me laugh for the stupidest reasons, and says she'll pray for me when I'm having a crappy day. We're gonna have a fabulous time at the premiere tomorrow for her birthday! Love you, Alyssa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment