Translate

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Fire/Hunger Games Nails


To a lot of people looking at this picture right now, they're probably thinking, 'Cool, those look like fire!' But there are other people out there who see these and automatically associate them with the Hunger Games (like me whenever I see anything fire related). And for all those die-hard fans like myself, you probably remember that when Katniss first enters the arena, she looks down and realizes that her fire nails are chipping (the horror!). Her prep team painted them as fire for her interview with the ever-so-fabulous Caesar Flickerman. So, me being me, I recreated them! I started with the fire colors--I faded an orange color (that is from China Glaze's Hunger Games Collection, and it's absolutely gorgeous) and a yellow onto a white base. Then I just used my handy dandy toothpick and did the black. To make them extra special I added a glitter top coat and two gems! So Hunger Games-esque. And for anyone who hasn't read the Hunger Games, you need to. It's the best thing that will ever happen to you. Okay, just kidding (or am I?). Anyways, Happy Hunger Games, everyone! The world will be watching <3

No comments:

Post a Comment